Teenage Acne Revisited
- A lot has been written about the causes of teenage acne and still there does not appear to be consensus on this topic. However, it is becoming clear that it is a problem that needs to be treated from the inside as well as on the outside It is therefore necessary for the teenager to find products that treat the condition both internally and externally,
- Rooibos tea has received a lot of attention from scientists over the last 15 years and Japanese scientists in particular have done a lot of research on the Tea and its beneficial properties. Thanks to Rooibos Tea's natural age fighting properties it is excellent for use in skin and healthcare products. Rooibos Extract, derived from the Rooibos plant Aspalathus linearis is not only full of antioxidants, it is also has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. Aspalathin the anti-allergic property occurs only in the Rooibos plant.
- Products containing Rooibos extract are well suited for the particular needs of the teenage years. Rooibos skincare products will clean the skin without disturbing the pH-balance of the skin or dehydrating the skin. It will cleanse the pores, get rid of impurities, and help to keep the pores from blocking up again. The advantage of the antibacterial property is that it promotes the healing of problem skin in a natural way. It helps to reduce the incidence and spreading of bacterial infections.
- It is even helpful to add cooled Rooibos tea to the rinsing water when washing the face. Applied topically it has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Modern foods are often over-refined and full of additives and teenagers frequently choose to snack on poor quality food. This can lead to nutritional deficiencies, which could have a major impact on the physical condition of the skin. It is therefore important that teenagers take a balanced supplement of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids geared to their specific needs.
A new train of thought is that it is essential for teenagers to use a health supplement that contains Vitamin B5. Vitamin B5 is one of the new Buzzwords in the fight against acne. Vitamin B5 supplementation strengthens the immune system, helps the body to deal with stress, and increases stamina.
- Green Rooibos tea is The New drink for the New Generation.
- Green Rooibos tea is unfermented Rooibos tea and it contains 100 times more anti-oxidants than normal Rooibos tea and 10 times more aspalathin - the anti-allergic flavonoid.
- The Annique GRAB Teenage range promotes a healthy, clear complexion by also tackling the problem at its source.
For more information visit http://www.AnniqueUK.co.uk
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Dermatologists Urge Consumers to Treat Acne Early; American Academy of Dermatology - GlobeNewswire (press release)
Home Remedies for Acne
Acne is a disorder of the skin. This disorder causes to skin to have blackheads or whiteheads, pimples or zits, cysts, and lesions.
Conquering Your Acne - A Few Helpful Tips
Acne is the all-encompassing term that refers to blemishes, blackheads, whiteheads and lumps on the skin. While it's mostly associated with teenagers it is not necessarily restricted to any one age group.
The First Step To Curing Acne
The first step to curing acne is knowing what type of acne you have. This information gives you precious insight to what may have actually triggered the acne outset.
Cow Juice and Acne
There is growing evidence that suggests that the consumption of cow's milk can actually cause acne breakouts. There are many hormones, bioactive molecules, and other substances found in milk that have a direct relationship to the development of acne in humans.
Using Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) as an Acne Treatment
How Pantothenic Acid Works Many people have commented before that I recommend vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) a lot to acne sufferers. There happens to be a reason for that: It is what cleared my acne.
A Look at Microdermabrasion Machines
Microdermabrasion systems are safe for most all skin types. Microdermabrasion systems actually evolved from a process known as dermabrasion.
Cystic Acne and Some Natural Treatments
More severe cases of acne tend to be characterized not just by the presence of pimples and blemishes, but also by the formation of nodules or cysts. Acne that involves the development of cysts is called cystic acne.
The Many Benefits of Microdermabrasion
There are numerous microdermabrasion benefits. One of the most noteworthy advantages is that there is no downtime after treatment.
How to have beautiful Face Skin Free of Acne
To have beautiful, soft, radiant skin you need to eat plenty of the right fresh fruits, vegetables, fiber, and water. Water and fiber are critical because it helps to move out toxins using the regular channels of elimination rather than using the skin as an exit point.
Birth Control Pill for Acne
There are quite a few prescription medications used to combat acne, but one of the most frequent choices for women is the use of a birth control pill for acne. This approach can be used with teenagers as well as adult women, but if you're a guy, you are out of luck.
How Can My Baby Have Baby Acne, He's Not That Old?
Acne is a condition only affecting teenagers, true? False. Acne is a condition which can affect people of any age, hence baby acne and adult acne are common.
Is Milk Giving You the Zits?
A study published in the February 2005 edition of the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology re-ignites the acne diet controversy. The study's director, Clement A.
Acne -- Prevention And Treatment
Acne is the most common skin related ailment in the United States, and although it is non-lethal it can have very detrimental psychological effects due to its highly visible nature and the scarring it can cause on the skin. Acne can effect all age groups but it is most prominent in the 12-24 age group.
Natural Alternatives to Treat Acne
Acne can be caused in teenagers just from the hormonal aspect of being a teen and genetics (that stinks!)Many products on the market just don't work. That's because my son tried some of them.
Acne Solutions - They Do Exist.
Acne is something that most people will encounter at some point in their lives in some form or another, and the prevalence of the condition has resulted in the creation of a multitude of myths regarding possible acne solutions. As anyone who has suffered with the condition will know, acne can be an embarrassing and uncomfortable condition, making sufferers all too eager to embrace any potential acne solutions in an attempt to rid themselves of the problem.
Oh, No! I Have Backne! The Continuing Mystery Behind Back Acne
"Backne" is street slang for back acne. And while the contraction's definite origin is unknown, it can be said that it comes from the fact that nearly everyone in the world has, at one point in his or her life, experienced having back acne.
Acne Prevention Tips - Maintaining the Skin You Deserve
Acne is an embarrassing and upsetting condition, and long-terms sufferers of the skin condition look forward to the day they find their own acne solution, perhaps courtesy of a few well placed acne prevention tips . There are a multitude of products available to help in clearing up the condition, but information on keeping it at bay can be more difficult to locate.
Herbal Acne Remedies
Remember the angst ridden acne years of your youth? Or perhaps you are still a youth. By youth, I mean either adolescent or teenaged.
How Enzymes, Lecithin, and Chlorophyll Reduce Acne
Systemic EnzymesIf you have scars or pockmarks that have recently occurred from acne, you may be able to clear them by using a product called Vitalzym.You're not going to hear this from your doctor or dermatologist, but systemic enzymes, such as serapeptase, which is found in Vitalzym, can remove excess fibrin, which makes up scar tissue that forms acne pockmarks.
Ways To Avoid Acne
In many cases acne can be avoided. There are lots of ways to avoid acne.
|home | site map|