|Debt Relief Information|
How to Get Money When You Are Broke
(Money You Don't Have to Pay Back)
2. You can always gather shells at the beach and polish and turn
3. Get cash surrender from life insurance policy.
4. Paint faces on rocks and sell as paper weights.
5. Go to a pawn shop and pawn some jewelry.
6. Borrow from a relative.
7. Go get welfare pay or food stamps.
8. Dig small trees from woods and sell to homeowners.
9. Learn names of wild plants and plant in pots for sale.
10. Roll newspapers up in logs, tie, dye and let dry... then sell
11. Cut up old shirts and dresses and make pot holders out of
12. Cut square towels out of old tossed out clothes and sell as
13. Gather driftwood from the beach areas and sell to craft shops.
14. Paint old used wine bottles and sell as hand painted vases.
15. Go house to house and paint house numbers on curbs for a fee.
16. Take the lawn mower house to house to mow lawns for a fee.
17. Offer to dig or spade gardens for local neighbors for money.
18. Offer to sell fishing (earth) worms as bait - dig in garden
19. Paint house exteriors in spare hours. Charge prevailing rate.
20. Gather pine cones and sell to craft shops.
21. Turn pine cones into useful jewelry, etc. and sell to shops
22. Spray old building bricks gold, sell as "Fort Knox Rejects"
23. Paint bricks a vibrant enamel and sell as toilet bowl
24. Fill coffee cans full of plaster, paint all over and sell as
25. Gather vegetables from your garden and sell at road side stand.
26. Walk pets for your neighbors for pay.
27. Baby-sit for profits.
28. House sit for vacationers, get extra by upkeeping grounds.
29. Make fudge and sell house to house.
30. Do typing for fellow students or fellow workers for a fee.
31. Type menus for restaurants for a certain amount per menu.
32. Read books and do reports for a fee for students.
33. Research any subject (in library) for $25 a page.
34. Paint scrolls and designs on plates or make birthday plates,
35. Teach people to do calisthenics, charge $2 an hour and have
36. Teach dancing and charge $2 an hour, and have 10 at a time.
37. Learn to do juggling and clowning, put on shows for pay.
38. Rent out as a clown to birthday parties, affairs, etc.
39. Get good at telling jokes and rent out to night clubs.
40. Sing for money at night clubs.
41. Make crafts and sell them at road side yard stand.
42. Teach others to make crafts ($2 each) and have 10 at each
43. Bake fruit pies and sell house to house (or in stores at
44. Make Christmas wreaths during holiday season to sell, using
45. Make Christmas candles from paraffin wax and sell at
46. Polish shoes for office workers by going office to office once
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
New Bankruptcy Law - Targeting the Wrong People?
Last April, President Bush enthusiastically signed into law the oddly-named Bankruptcy Abuse and Consumer Protection Act. This bill, representing the biggest overhaul of bankruptcy law in twenty-five years, was written in order to discourage "bankruptcy of convenience.
There are some new bankruptcy laws going into effect before long and many think they are much needed. Of course, that depends on which side of the bankruptcy you are a part of.
Selecting A Credit Counselor; Asking The Right Questions.
When you find yourself thinking about using a credit counseling service, you need to be very careful. You need someone who will help you, not just some pushy sales associate who wants only to sign you up for their service.
Budgeting and Debt Management
Debt management (specifically unsecured) is the first step to taking control of your money! Add a household budgeting plan and you've got a powerful tool for money management.Together, budgeting and debt management build financial security and independence.
Pay Off Your Student Loans and Reduce Your Debts
Financing a college education is one of the more expensive debts you may incur. Student loans can take years or even decades to pay off.
Debt Recovery Can be Easy
OK, so you are up to your head in debt. You are stressed out, it is now affecting the way you function and absorbing most of your daily thoughts.
Stop Debt Collectors
Can you stop debt collectors ? . .
Top Ten Reasons People File for Bankruptcy
1. Eliminate the legal obligation to pay many of your debts.
Reduce Your Debt
Do you want to reduce your debt? Having trouble paying your bills? Getting dunning notices from creditors? Are your accounts being turned over to debt collectors? Are you worried about losing your home or your car?You're not alone. Many people face a financial crisis some time in their lives.
Is Independence Overrated?
Happy Independence Day from The Money Motivator!If you don't celebrate "The 4th of July" like we do in the United States, today still presents you with an awesome opportunity to examine your independence.Independence means the quality or state of being dependent.
Learn The 15 Debt Elimination Steps You Must Take Immediately!
What Everybody Needs To Know..
Should You Join a CCCS - Consumer Credit Counseling Service for Debt Relief and Financial Freedom?
Do You Need to Join a CCCS - Consumer Credit Counseling Service?Are you in a "debt hell"? If you are unsure, ask yourself these questions:Do you have bill collectors calling you and home and at work, leaving annoying messages?Are you afraid to open the door in the morning because you are afraid that the Sheriff's office has left a court goody for you?When the phone rings, do you get butterflies in your stomach?If you answer the phone and it's a bill collector, when they ask for you, do you reply "He/She's not in right now", or even just pick up the phone and then hang it up without saying who is on the other end?Do you go for days on end without checking the mail because there are only bills there?When you finally do get the mail, do you just throw it in some random location for weeks or even months without ever opening it?Are you paying one credit card company's bill with another credit card?Are your credit cards riddled with over the credit limit and late fees?Do you only receive high interest credit card offers?Have you applied for credit cards or car loans and been told that you had been denied because of bad credit?Does your credit report show a lot of late payments, charge-offs, bad debt, 30 60 90 or 120 days late entries listed?Does filing bankruptcy seem like your only way out? If you related to at least two of those items, chances are you would benefit from a consumer credit counseling service.Believe me, I know what you are going through.
We all know about debt. If you don't have too much as an individual you can increase the quality of your life, but with more than you can handle it can make your life a nightmare.
Bankruptcy Reform: Designed to Protect Big Business
Who will benefit from the new bankruptcy reform laws? The financial services industry and other big business groups, that's who.These groups contributed millions of dollars to elect Bush and other Republican candidates in 2000 and 2004, with the goal of overhauling the bankruptcy system.
Five Hot Tips To Get Out Of Debt Forever
The financial and psychological burden of being in debt causes us and our families continuous emotional stress. That stress eats away at the quality of our lives and leaves us feeling powerless, angry, depressed and helpless.
Do It Yourself Debt Relief
With mounting bills and unforeseen hardships, you may be considering some form of debt relief. There are many options to help you, but the best may actually be you helping yourself.
Personal Bankruptcy - If Its Unavoidable, File Now
The Bankruptcy Abuse and Consumer Protection Act, signed into law by President Bush last April, promises changes to Federal bankruptcy law that have been long sought by the lending industry. The bill promises sweeping changes to Federal law, and will make it much harder for the average consumer in financial trouble to have their debts wiped out by filing for bankruptcy.
Going Bankrupt in the World
It all starts by defaulting on an obligation: Money owed to creditors or to suppliers is not paid on time, interest payments due on bank loans or on corporate bonds issued to the public are withheld. It may be a temporary problem - or a permanent one.
Establish Money Saving Goals For Added Success
Having something tangible to strive towards can work wonders for your money-saving efforts. To those of you that have already been actively implementing money-saving tips in order to lower your monthly bills, for added inspiration, establish a meaningful goal along with a specific dollar amount.
How to Negotiate Debt Settlements
Knowing how to negotiate debt settlements is the key to securing your financial future. Debt negotiation is the process where in you will contact your creditors and will appeal to them with an offer to pay off the amount you owe in easier installments that decrease the principal quicker.
|home | site map|