|Email Marketing Information|
20 Ways To Increase Your Traffic And Sales Using Free Follow-Up Autoresponder Courses
An autoresponder course is a group of articles or information set up to be sent out separately over a set period of time by e-mail. People just e-mail your autoresponder to receive the free course and it is sent out automatically over time. You can find free follow-up autoresponders to use by typing it into any search engine. Below are ten ways to use them to increase your traffic and sales.
1. Offer your course as a free bonus for purchasing one of your main products or services. People will buy your products quicker when you offer a bonus.
2. When you write and give away a free course you will become known as an expert. This'll gain people's trust and they will buy your main product quicker.
3. Allow others to add your free course to their own product packages. Their customers will see your ad when they purchase.
4. People love to get freebies. A free autoresponder course is perfect. They will visit your web site to get the free valuable information.
5. Allow people to receive your course for free, if they give you the e-mail addresses of 3 to 5 friends or associates that would be interested.
6. Allow other people to give away your free course. This will increase the number of people that will see your ad in the course.
7. You could trade advertising space in your course for other forms of advertising. It could be banner ads, e-zine ads, web site ads, etc.
8. Gain new leads by having people sign up and give you their contact info before they can receive your autoresponder course.
9. Give away the autoresponder course as a free gift to your current customers as a way of letting them know you appreciate their business.
10. Give away the course to people that join your affiliate program. This will increase the number of people that sign-up.
11. Make money selling advertising space in your course. You could charge for small classified ads or sponsor ads.
12. Get free advertising by submitting your course to freebie web sites. This will increase the number of people that will see your ads in the course.
13. Make money by selling the reprint rights to those people that would like to sell the course. You could make more money by selling the master rights.
14. Hold a contest on your web site so people could win your course. You will get free advertising when you submit your contest to free contest directories.
15. You'll gain valuable referrals from people telling others about your course. Word of mouth advertising can be very effective.
16. Make money cross promoting your course with other people's products or services. This technique will double your marketing effort
17. Increase your e-zine subscribers by giving your course to people that subscribe to your e-zine. This'll give people an incentive to subscribe.
18. Allow your affiliates to use the free course as a promotional tool for your product. Each lesson could include their affiliate link.
19. Promote other businesses affiliate programs you join with your free autoresponder course. Include a different affiliate link on each lesson.
20. Advertise a different product or service on each lesson. If you only have one, use different emotional response ads on each lesson.
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Heres Why You Dont NEED a Blog
The word "blog" seems to be everywhere, and what an ugly word it is! Short for "web log," a blog is a Web page made up of typically short, frequently updated postings that are listed chronologically. It's similar to an online journal.
Autoresponders - One Simple Trick That Will Improve Your Results
Autoresponders, or responders, are simply programs that allow you to send out pre-written emails which have been pre-loaded into the responder. Prospective customers or recruits either input their email addresses into a signup form on a website or send a blank email to a trigger address.
Effective Email Marketing
I've been sending out email camapigns for clients for over 6 years, and in that time I've seen variations in clickthrough ranging from 3% to 84%!Some of this is due to the product, or the professionalism of the website, but a great part of it is down to the message that is sent.So how can you maximise the chances of getting adecent response from your first email campaign?Follow these simple rules and your email camapaign should be successful right from the beginning.
Who Else Wants to Sky Rocket Their CD Sales, Fan base and Indie Music Career?
If YOU Answered YES, Then Start An Online Newsletter?It's Easy, Here's How!I've always praised the benefits of using a newsletter to promote your music, but this article give a bit more detail into how to go about it.First, there are tons of different providers out there that can send out your email newsletter.
Email MarketingTips - 3 Reasons Why Business Must Use Email Communications
Whether a company sells light fixtures to large corporations or provides stock analysis to CEO's they should all be using the power of email on a daily basis to:1. Create customer loyalty2.
Free Mailing Lists: Good Or Bad?
Advantages of the free mailing listsThe free newsletters are a great way to build a relationship with your customers, or with your potential buyers. Online, only a very small percentage of your visitors will buy on their first visit to your site.
12 Tips For Writing Winning E-mail
Learning to write more effective e-mail is a valuable skill when you are trying to build an online business. Here are a few tips to get you started.
Viral Marketing Tips: Greeting Cards
When we speak about viral marketing, we are not talking about the newest disease. We are not talking about a Mad Cow Disease variant or something that you need to be vaccinated for.
Consumer Thinking and Email
In an article based on research done by emaillabs, MarketingSherpa reports that on average, readers spend between 15-20 seconds reading email they chose to open.The article also reports, readers span about 50 words, fewer if there are graphics to view.
Confessions Of An Info Junkie
I love the Internet! Information about any topic that piques my curiosity is just a few clicks away. Ezines on almost any topic are available to all.
Email Marketing and Web Communication: Ten Key Tips to Get Your Messages Read
There's an old saying 'Manners maketh the man (or woman)' and this still applies in the 21st Century, even though everything now seems to happen twice as fast.Most people respond much better if you treat them respectfully.
Gartner estimates that half of the 5.5 trillion emails sent in 2001 was business related.
Converting More Free Downloads to Paid Customers
Do you give web site visitors the opportunity to download a free trial of your product or service with the intention that they will come back and purchase? How are you following up with these visitors? Asking them to fill out a form and immediately giving them the download on the next page is not the best way to generate a quality opt-in list. Collecting accurate opt-in information from these visitors is essential to follow up education and making the sale.
7 Great Email Habits for the Beginning Internet Entrepreneur
If you are just starting out as an Internet entrepreneur then you have a lot to learn about doing business online. One such thing you need to concentrate on is your e-mailing habits.
Learn How to Double and Triple the Size of Your Opt-in List by Helping Others
I think first of all, everybody deserves to have a large list of audience or subscribers, regardless of who they are, whether they are an ezine publisher or a regular business owner.I thinks it's fair to try to help anybody that wants to be successful on the Internet.
Email Marketing Essentials
Perhaps the most important component in turning visitors to your web site into customers is email marketing. Make no mistake.
Is Your Autoresponder Truly Promoting Your Company?
Getting other people to promote your web site is one of the most popular Internet marketing methods around, today. Affiliate relationships are all the rave with people who have web sites.
Free Email Accounts - Pros and Cons
Free email accounts are great if you want to hide your identity. They are great to sign up for free stuff.
Guarantee Recipients Opening Your Emails With These Secrets To Successful Subject Lines!
You've done the hardest part; you've captured your prospect's email address. Now it is time to send your email to them.
People Accusing You of Sending sp*am? Five Email Marketer Must Know Tips
People tend to forget their subscriptions. Sometimes they don't even know why they subscribed to your newsletter.
|home | site map|