The Check Doctor Credentials Theory
In 2003, there where more than 890 million doctor visits in the U.S. according to the (CDC) Center for Diseases Control and Prevention. "More now than ever consumers are not only researching their doctor, but are also demanding the highest quality of health care" says Hugo Gallegos, President of MDNationwide.org.
Check Doctor Credentials
Doctor information (reports) such as check doctor credentials, medical doctor ratings, doctor background checks , and check surgeon quality, just a few years ago scarcely existed. Most doctor credential information pertaining to disciplinary actions and so on, where kept on the hush side. Now, all that has changed, consumers understand that experience varies from doctor to doctor. With more companies offering doctor credential information consumers are spending more time researching their doctors.
1. They are the undisputed heavyweights of doctor background checks for disciplinary actions.
1. They only specialize in disciplinary doctor reports.
1. A huge medical doctor ratings database, bigger selection of doctors
1. Methodologies are not clear
2. Database is so big that keeping updated information is nearly impossible.
1. Methodology is much clearer
2. Only elite doctors, based on surveys conducted, are added to these databases.
3. Licensure status, certifications and other credentials are researched.
4. Best doctor databases are smaller, therefore information is easier to update.
5. YOU Get a FREE top Doctor Search
1. Because the number of best doctors is a small percentage, there is less to choose from.
2. Best doctors do not reside in every zip code or city, therefore you may need to travel several hundred miles.
MDNationwide Inc is a comprehensive source for unbiased advice about America's Top Doctors. Visit us at MDNationwide Inc Hugo Gallegos-Author/President of MDNationwide.org Inc Copyright 2004
could not open XML input