Lunesta Personality Changes
Lunesta is a newly released sleeping pill. Marketed as a revolutionary sleep aid, Lunesta is the only medication approved by the FDA for long term treatment of insomnia symptoms. Although Lunesta is a quality medicine that has already helped many people cure their insomnia symptoms and get a better night's sleep, there is something you should know before your buy Lunesta.
Let me first say that these changes in behavior and thinking were not observed during Lunesta treatment in clinical trials. However, since Lunesta is similar to other sleep medicines that have been known to cause these symptoms, you should know that they are a possibility.
Sleeping medicines have been known to cause the following behavioral changes:
1. Some people become more outgoing and sometimes aggressive.
2. You may become confused at times.
3. Strange behavior may occur.
4. Others may notice that you're in an agitated state.
5. You may notice a worsening of depression.
6. Hallucinations are fun for some people, but not when you never wanted them in the first place. Make sure to talk to your doctor about lowering your Lunesta dose if you have hallucinations.
7. Finally, you may have suicidal thoughts while taking Lunesta or another sleeping pill. Talk to your doctor about this if you experience such thoughts. Even if you think they are just due to the effects of your Lunesta prescription, suicidal thoughts must always be taken very seriously.
Copyright 2004, 2005 Ian Mason, Shoppe.MD research team.
Learn more about Lunesta and come out a winner. We cut out the marketing B.S. and make all Lunesta information available to help you know if you should order Lunesta.
could not open XML input