How To Meditate?
We are surrounded by negative forces like jealousy, hatred, fear, doubt, worry, despair, guilt, resentment, anger, pride hatred and anxiety. These are the dominating forces of the universe.We are constantly attacked by these negative forces day in and day out.The only medicine to fight this deadly disease is Meditation. Through Meditation we can get everlasting peace, that is what we know the "Divine Peace". To grow in light and to fulfill ourselves in light and purity we need to practice meditation regularly.
What is actual Meditation?
Meditation doesnot mean just sitting quietly for 15 to 20 minutes. It requires concentration. You have to calm and quieten your mind.It requires conscious effort. You have to free yourself from repetitive and unwanted thoughts that distract your attention. As you learn to calm your mind you feel a new creation is dawning inside of you. When your mind is vacant and tranquil your whole existence becomes an empty vessel. You will attract infinite peace, joy peace happiness. This is actual meditation.
How many ways are their to Meditate?
1. Silence your mind. Once you do that you are in a position to please and Fulfill God.
2. The Second way to meditate is to empty your heart.Human heart is full of chaos and turmoil. As you empty your heart there is a Divine peace and harmony which will fill your heart.
3. The third thing is through prayer.Prayer is nothing but a communion between Spirit and Form.If you pray from your heart all your fears, doubts, sorrow, resentment and anxiety will be eliminated and joy, peace and tranquility will fill your heart.
How to Meditate
1. First find a quiet place away from people and telephone.
2. Early morning is undoubtely the most powerful time to meditate.
3. Before you start meditating say to yourself 'I will be focused and calm'.
4. Have light music at the back ground if you like.
5. Using candles during meditation can improve your concentration.
6. Take shower or atleast wash you face before you meditate.
7. Meditate with the empty stomach.But if you feel hungry have a glass of juice or milk.
8. Aromas have been proven to be an effective means of entering a state of relaxation.
9. When you meditate keep your eyes half open.
10. When negative thoughts enter, donot force them out but simply let them pass away.
1. Keep your spine erect while you meditate
2. You can sit on the floor or you can sit comfortably on the chair.
3. Sit very relaxed.
4. Proper breathing is very important so make yourself comfortable.
5. Take a deep breathe and hold for a few seconds and then breathe out.
6. Feel the breath is coming directly from God, so that your breathe can be easily purified.
7. Each time you breathe feel that you are bringing infinite peace and happiness into your body.
8. When you breathe out feel that all the negative thoughts anger, hatted, fear, doubt, resentment, guilt, and anxiety are being expelled.
9. Repeat this morning and evening 20 minutes every day.
10. When bad thought comes to your mind say 'Today I am at peace'. I will not allow bad thoughts to enter into me.
11. When you breathe in hold for 6 seconds and breathe out. If you are on medication please consult your doctor before you start.
The aim of meditation is to free yourself from all worries and unhappiness.All the negative thoughts attack your mind. The heart is much purer than the mind. Love, grace, mercy, peace, tranquility, affection are already there in the heart.
Before you start Meditation 'Repeat Supreme'or Heavenly Father 400 times. By doing that your concentration will improve.It is almost a waste of time if you want to purify your mind because negative thoughts are always floating on the surface. So concentrate your attention towards your heart. It is already illuminated. It has all the good qualities you desire.So everytime when you are not able to control you mind please donot feel unhappy. But focus your attention towards your heart and within few seconds you will be able to meditate without any disturbance.Heart is like a fountain full of peace, joy and love. You can sit at the base of the fountain and enjoy it. So it is better to meditate in the heart than in the mind.From your mind you get inspiration and from your heart you get aspiration.
How to Concentrate
1. Find a quiet place
2. Make a Black dot on the wall
3. Stand 20 inches away from it.
4. Concentrate on the dot.
5. Then Breathe in deep and breath out.
6. Feel that when you are breathing you breathe is actually coming from the dot and that the dot is also breathing in, getting its breathe from you.
7. Feel there are two persons. You and the dot.
8. Do it for 15 to 20 minutes every day before you start to meditate.
9. If you dont want to concentrate on the dot you can concentrate on counting your heart beat mentally.
As you practice doing it for few weeks you can concentrate better. Also when you meditate negative thoughts will slow down and you will have full control over your mind.
Winston Saga is one of the world's leading sales legends. He is also the CEO of Sales and Motivation International. Winston has been acknowledged as a unique and distinctive authority in the field of sales and personal development. Last year International Biography Centre selected him ''International Man of the Year'' for his outstanding contribution to sales and Service. He has written 100's of articles to magazine, journals and websites.
Visit http://www.telesalestips.com to know more about the Author.
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Thai soccer coach meditated with boys to calm them in the cave. We can all learn from them. - Washington Post
This 26-year-old left his job at PwC because he wanted to change work culture — now he runs a company getting ... - Business Insider
700 People Turned Up for a Mass Meditation in New York City Last Night—I Was One of Them - Vogue.com
Can Cognitive Fitness Be a Workout for Your Brain?
There is growing interest to exercise your brain using something called "cognitive fitness."It's a known fact that exercise and meditation reduce anxiety, ease depression, and give you a general feeling of wellness.
Cultivate a Positive Mind-Set Through Meditation
You have the ability to create your own mind-set. Whether your attitude is positive or negative, is up to you.
It is impossible to overstate the importance of daily meditation. The benefits are enormous.
Meditation and the Monkey Mind?
Some find the term, "monkey mind", upsetting, derogatory, and insulting. This is a shame, as the point is lost, the ego is involved, and a natural human defense goes up.
Bhagavad Gita Commentary
Most of us have heard the story of the centipede who, when asked how he managed to walk with so many legs, could no longer do so, but tangled his legs hopelessly in the attempt to intellectually figure it out and ended up on his back, helpless. This is not unlike the person who attempts to plumb the depths of oriental scriptures.
Meditation: How to Enter a Deep State of Relaxation
There are many methods of meditation that can lead to channeling, mediumship, or simply a greater spiritual awareness. Here is the method I use: Find a comfortable position, either sitting or lying down.
Full Body Awareness
Now that you're comfortable working with your breath it's time to bring the rest of the body in. Continue breathing as I've outlined in my article on Breathing.
Muraqaba- The Sufi Meditation By Sufi-Master Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
When we try to learn a new skill or try to gain knowledge about a specific subject, we follow a guideline or a system, which demands that we pay attention to the subject to fully understand it. Our mind becomes curious to know the where, how and what of it.
An Algorithm to Remove "Hurt" from Pain
The behavior of pain was enigmatic. Its responses were strange.
Experiencing Peace as You Would Imagine Peace to be
Peace can mean quiet, tranquility, serenity, peace of mind, mental calmness, friendliness, no wars, civil disorders or strife. Sometimes a word makes sense and other times there is no reference for it.
Meditate to Unlock Your Hidden Potential - Part 1
Meditation is often misunderstood by those who do not practice it. Very often, I hear meditation referred to as, "altered states of consciousness.
Meditation Supply Items - Can They Help Deepen Your Practice?
Can a meditation supply item help you go into a deeper state of inner awareness? If you choose the right item, there is a good chance that it can help you get more comfortable and allow you to become more relaxed.A common problem with meditation is that many people are not flexible enough to sit in a position for a long time without starting to feel some discomfort in their bodies.
Hello, sample some of the arguments below. But mind you, this is not an opinionated writer that is trying to forward his profound knowledge on an altruistic art that is meditation.
Healing From Within
"We become sick because we act In sickening ways." Louis JourardModern medicine is based upon the notion of battle.
Active Meditation / Visualization
Part OneChoose a nature scene. For instance scenery of mountain, meadow or ocean to picture and imagine during your session.
4 Little Known Secrets of Meditation
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Secret #1:The True Purpose of Meditation=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Many people feel a sense of fascination when confronted with the possibility of mystic visions, psychic intuition and heightened mental functioning. While meditators often report these sorts of improvements, these experiences should not be the primary reason for practice.
If you want to get hold of a particular tea and can't find it, then it is fine to use a combination tea, which contains the ingredient you want along with a few others.Some Health Benefits from Particular Herbal Teas:Heart and Circulation: Hawthorn berry.
What Does Meditation Music Do To You?
Personally I belief that it is possible for anyone to live a life of happiness,inner peace, and outward success, no matter what their present or past circumstances. There are very real methods anyone can use to achieve these things-if they are willing to make the necessary changes in how they see themselves and their relationship to the rest of the world, and take the necessary actions.
A Look at Meditation
I've counseled many people from every background and led workshops and lectures about self-empowering topics for about 25 years. Over that time, I saw a need.
Meditation Is A Dinner Party
Try Not To Force Things Too MuchOften, when meditating, we try too hard to force a certain state of mind that we think we should have. We try hard to suppress thoughts, for example.
|home | site map|