Essential Tips for the Kitchen
* Cupboards and drawers should contain items that are grouped together.
* Store items where you use them. Put your plates near the table, knives near island or cutting counter, glasses near the fridge, and coffee items near the coffee machine.
* Clean and organize your fridge and freezer just like you would any other cabinet: grouping like items together. Search for things that are not being used once a week on trash day. If you donā??t use it, get rid of it.
Seasonally used items are better stored in a basement or attic.
* Have countless cookbooks in your kitchen? Go through and find which ones you use regularly. The others can be stored or given to a friend.
* Only keep the glasses that you regularly use. The others can be place in storage.
* There are several specialty organizers available for cabinets. This can help you to organize and avoid stacking.
* Most of us have lists in the kitchen. They range from the grocery list, to-do list, and notes to family. I recommend buying a magnetic clip for the fridge to hold all of those lists. That way, you'll always know where it is.
* No more junk drawer! Just use any type of plastic basket or organizer for your junk drawer. Place all similar items in the same cubby. Then, remember to clean it out once a month.
* Want to get rid of those tupper ware stains? Now you can! All you need to do is put your stained bowls outside in the sun or in front of a sunny window for a few hours. Walaa, your tupper ware is looking like new again. Kiss those tomato based stains good bye :)
GranMamma is the webmaster at the Baby Names Box - Where you can explore over 6,000 baby names and their meanings. Sub-categories include Disney ,J.R. Tolkien names, Fantasy and Folklore names, and many names from the literary classics. Read articles ranging from parenting and family to home and gardening. Be sure to say hi to GranMamma!
could not open XML input