|PPC & Advertising Information|
10 Powerful Tips to Optimize your Google AdWords Campaigns
Google announced in January 2005 significant changes in their popular AdWords Pay-per-Click System (PPC). In future only unique URLs per page will be displayed. If several advertisers uses the same URL (i.e affiliates of the same program), only the one with the best Ad will be displayed.
It is obvious that Google is trying to maximize the diversity in their AdWords results. Very popular Affiliate Programs, like Amazon.com, lead to hundreds of affiliates showing the same product with different Ads. For the affiliates using this system the "easy way to get money with affiliate programs" is now over, since it will be practically impossible to advertise just the affiliate link. Significant more effort, but also significant changes are the consequence.
The following tips can help you to get maximum benefit of your AdWords Campaigns.
1) Build your own unique "landing page" for your product. Remember that 99% of Internet users are looking for Information and thus, expect unique content from your side. Include Product pictures, Product reviews and interesting content related with your product. Use illustrative images of your product, trying to keep the load time of your "landing page" low.
2) Include a form allowing the visitor to enter his/her e-mail address in order to get more information about the product or service you are selling. Do not sell, pre-sell. Try to build a long term "trused relationship" with your visitor. Offer free gifts or freebies to motivate your visitor to enter his/her e-mail address. Of course, consider this information confidentially. Use an autoresponder to follow-up your potential customer. You could dedicate one e-mail to describe your product or service in detail, enhancing the value for your potential customer. Explain why this product or service will add value.
3) User Ad Groups to manage "keyword families". Each Ad Group should be dedicated only to one Keyword family, i.e. all variants of a Keyword choosen to advertise your product. Example, if your Keyword is "shoes", try a Ad Group with "Blue Shoes", "Red Shoes", "Mountain shoes" and so on. Use Wordtracker.com to find Keyword families. Use a high number of negative keywords to avoids clicks with no sales (i.e. -free to prevent freebies seekers to click on your ad). With the time, create a good number of selected negative keywords for your campaign.
4) Include in the text of your Ad the Keyword choosen in 3) This (key)word will be printed highlighted and will lead to a higher CTR (Click Thru Rate), lowering your costs.
5) Include in the text of your Ad a line for the Benefit of your Product, i.e. Discount, short term opportunity. Explain in few words why the customer should click your Ad.
6) Mention explicitely the price of your product or service. This will prevent freebies seekers to click on your Ad and generate costs and no sales
7) Create at least 20 different Ad versions per Keyword Group. Monitor the CTR of each ad and finally delete all versions with low CTR, keeping the most successful Ad versions. Experts create usually hundred of variations. Experiment, test, evaluate, change and keep only the best results.
8) Exclude the "content search" option to reach highly targeted traffic. Only in the case you have an amazing conversion rate, activate this option to maximize your profits.
9) Calculate the value per visitor on a regular basis. Just divide the achieved earnings in a given period (i.e. weekly) thru the clicks in the same period. This is your maxium CPC (Cost per Click). Adjust your maximum bid accordingly. Try to maximize profits, not just to lower the CPC.
10) Track your ads carefully. Google provides a tracking facility you can ad in your "thank you" page after each sale. Monitor closely which keywords convert and which not. Delete Keywords which obviously do not convert.
If you monitor your Ads on a regular basis and take care of the topics mentioned here, you may have a great benefit also from the new system used by Google. Try to differentiate yourself with high quality and content from your competition and enjoy your profits!
Alex Timaios is an international Internet Marketer. He is the publisher of the the Ezine "Marketing Tips that Empower Success" http://www.101homebiz.com/MarketingTips
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Pay-Per-Click Search Engines - The Basics
Search engine optimization can take a long time to show results. The Google sandbox alone can delay optimization results by 6 to 8 months.
The Sensible Way To Earn Money With Google AdSense!
Dear friends,Google AdSense has rapidly gained a status of an independent online business model. Many average people with a little knowledge of HTML are earning a fortune with AdSense.
Organic Natural Search Engine Optimization versus Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Advertising
When you purchase visitors or "clicks" from a search engine, this is called "pay-per-click" (PPC) search engine advertising (or PPCSE). Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Advertising allows you to quickly get top search engine placement by "bidding" (paying) for keywords related to your product or service.
Optimize Your Pay Per Click Ads - 3 Quick Tips
Running a pay per click campaign can be a valuable, fast source of online sales - but it can also cost you a lot of money if you don't know what you're doing. Many pay per click newbies sign up with a ppc search engine and end up spending lots of money very fast - without making a single sale.
Making Google Adsense Work For You
If you have been online for quiet some time you might have noticed those tiny ads on many websites with the little "ads by google" notice beneath them.These ads are called "Adsense", they are paid advertisements and can be a very lucrative income source for the person posting them on his/her website.
Profiting From Second Tier Pay Per Click Search Engines
Once you venture into the world of Pay Per Click advertising, you'll soon discover that the marketplace is sharply divided between tier 1 Search Engines (Google and Overture), and everyone else. While it's difficult to imagine a comprehensive, successful Pay Per Click Advertising campaign that doesn't include the major players, companies that limit themselves to Google and Overture may be missing out on profitable traffic.
Google AdWords: Like Playing The Lottery
A "dollar and a dream," is all you need said the television commercial. The lure of the Lottery is a seductive one: plunk down a dollar and you might become a millionaire for life.
How To Write Little Tiny AdWords Ads That Bring Giant-Sized Profits
It seems to be a phenomenon. You try Google AdWords Select, your ad gets "disapproved" by the powers that be at Google, you count your losses and give up.
Adsense Marketing: Brand Performance
Google developed a prime product, Adsense. Marketing your website through key words, brand performance, and Adsense is an entirely new means of promoting your focus.
Google Adsense - A Website Income
Many of us have websites and as a matter of course join the Google Adsense plan and place the appropriate script code on our web pages. Taking for granted that visitors will come to our web pages and quite happily click on these Google Adsense ads and consequentially we will make money.
Increase SEO Sales by Teaching Clients about SEO Truths
In private consultations with some Search Engine Optimizers I am always amazed at how many people feel it's necessary to hype things up in order to sell their search engine placement services.Selling hype or setting unrealistic expectations is one of the LEAST intelligent things you can do to build long term client relationships.
Why Paid Inclusion is Better than PPC Advertising
When search engines pay website owners a percentage of the bid cost, you're just looking for trouble. This is the problem with Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, especially with smaller named search engines.
How to Use Pay Per Click Marketing, the Emoneyreport Way!
The cycle of affiliate programs and money making ventures goes something like this:John Doe makes niched website.John Doe inserts affiliate links.
Top 5 Secrets to Making Money with Adsense
Did someone tell you you can make money easily with Google Adsense? Did they tell you that to put up a site and people will click on the ads and you can make hundreds of dollars per day?Maybe that's true, for them, because they have a system to make this happen. They may have omitted how to make and Adsense site successful.
What You Need To Know About Googles New AdWords Affiliate Policy
A lot of affiliates are selling other people's products with AdWords. This has been known as easy money, since no website is required.
99 High Paying Keywords: The Secret Is Out!
Incorporating high paying keywords into your site is critical to maximizing your income. Who has the time to figure it all out? How much are you willing to pay for this type of information? The secret is out: Here are 99 keywords you can use with payouts averaging $2-$100 per click:1.
Pay Per Click and Search Engine Optimization - A Perfect Marriage
Pay per click or search engine optimization, which one should you use? Many view PPC marketing as a colossal waste of money while others disdain search engine optimization. In reality, the two marketing strategies form a perfect marriage.
How I Boosted My Monthly AdSense Profits from $673.07 to $21,398.85 in Just 6 Months
How I Boosted My Monthly AdSense Profits from $673 to $21,398 in Just 6 Months All of my keyword research/analysis and search engine optimization skills suddenly came together in October 2004. I had just written my first book, and I just wanted to get some free traffic to my website so I could start selling the it.
Yahoo! Publisher Network - The Next AdSense?
Yahoo announced that their Publisher Network, formerly available in the US for large websites, will be extended to small and medium-sized websites.As stated by Yahoo representatives, this will allow the whole publishing community to take advantage of Yahoo's products and services through what they have described as an "easy-to-use self-serve platform".
Ten Tips for Affiliate Marketers Using Google AdWords
One of the hottest ways to sell affiliate products is using Google AdWords. Follow these tips and strategies to maximize your earning potential.
|home | site map|