|Wealth Building Information|
Anthony Robbins 12 Reasons Why People Dont Get Wealthy
According to Wallace Wattles, in his popular wealth treatise called the Science of Getting Rich, said that, "There is a science of getting rich, and it is an exact science, like algebra or arithmetic. There are certain laws which govern the process of acquiring riches, and once these laws are learned and obeyed by anyone, that person will get rich with mathematical certainty."
It is true. Those who make wealth know that it comes about by application of simple rules and principles. Those who don't make wealth don't know about these simple things, and so they assume that wealth is a result of luck or pure chance or something just as superstitious or silly.
Anthony Robbins is one of the top success coaches in the world, having coached star sports players, heads of states and Fortune 500 executives. In his Get The Edge program, he listed down 12 specific reasons he has come to observe to be the leading causes for most people's lack of wealth.
Here they are:
1. They never decide and really define, very specifically, what wealth means for them. The keyword here is specifically. Can you imagine how hard it would be to build a car or a plane without making a blueprint or sketch drawings of it first? You have to know what your target is before you go chasing after it.
2. They make wealth a moving target instead of a fixed one (this is related to point one above). Once you have your target, fix it. Don't change it until you reach it. You must accomplish each step, celebrate, and then set course for a new step, a new target.
3. They define it in a way that seems unreachable. You only achieve what you believe. No more, no less. So you must make it believable for you. Set goals that will make you move forward and stretch, but not too high that even you yourself don't believe you can. Take the biggest step you believe you can, achieve it, then take the next biggest you believe you can. This will build positive reinforcement in your self-confidence as well.
4. They never start. Ok, this is obvious. If you keep thinking about it forever, it will forever remain in the thought level. You have to act! Start somewhere, anywhere! Only after you start do you begin to get some feedback which will help you plot your course better. The aircraft has to first take off before it starts to adjust course for its destination. You must start, somewhere, anywhere, doesn't matter, just start! Act!
5. They never make it a must. Let me explain what it means to make it a must. It means marshalling all your intent, your will, your direction, into one singular flow that is directed towards your goal. All obstacles are viewed as challenges to be overcome. You will meet obstacles, and so expect it, but also expect to move forward anyways. Use your obstacles to develop strength and skills, don't run away. Find out how to go past them. Find out! There is always a way, always. And if your emotions are acting against your desire, embrace them, learn what they are, know yourself, but keep moving forward. Make it a must, and it will happen. Guaranteed. You don't know in how many steps it will take, but you know it will happen.
6. They don't have a realistic plan. If you want to do something, find out how it is done from someone who has done it before. Make a realistic plan. Copy from those who have succeeded before you. But don't throw away your intuition. Your intuition is extremely powerful once you learn how to listen to it with practice.
7. If they have a realistic plan, they never follow through on the plan. Well, if you don't follow the plan, who will?
8. They give responsibility to others ("experts") instead of to themselves. This way, they never really learn how to do it, and if there are failures they never learn why the failures happened and so they are bound to repeat them. It is a good idea to get advice, but do it yourself. At least understand it yourself even if you will delegate the actual doing.
9. They give up when they face challenges. Going through the challenges is what has made people rich, not giving up. Look, there are always challenges. So get used to that. You will only get where you wish to get to if you are willing to face the challenges along the path. All challenges are opportunities dressed in work clothes, remember that. After the challenge is over, you will discover the amazing fruit it held for you.
10. They fail to conduct their lives as a business; they never ensure that they make a profit year by year. Get a personal finance package like Quicken or Microsoft Money. you need to have budgets and cash flow statements for your personal finances and your businesses. It is easy with those software packages. If you don't keep records and track, you wont know when you are making or losing money until it is embarrassingly too late.
11. They allow other people's ideas to affect their decisions unreasonably. There will always be people who don't believe in your way, or who are pessimistic, who try to pull you down, or whatever. And they will sometimes be your closest friends and family. You cannot change that - they have a right to be who they are. It is OK. Allow them their thoughts, don't judge them for that, but don't feel obligated to accept their thoughts of follow their way. Don't allow other people, now or from the past, unreasonably affect your decisions. Allow them their way, and you live your way.
12. They don't get quality coaching. This is extremely important! Coaching is simply getting mentored by someone who has succeeded wildly in the area of your interest. Get coaching! Our education system hardly equips us for real life, so don't assume that because you went to college you are properly equipped. Hardly. You need to keep learning. The most successful people attend seminars, read books, join mastermind groups and clubs, find mentors, network, and even hire expensive personal coaches to make sure they succeed.
How many of these reasons can you identify with? Well, now that you see the reasons, you now can look at yourself and make sure that you don't follow ways that are known to not lead to wealth. Follow what works and it will work. And don't forget to enjoy yourself along the way.
David Cameron is the author of wealth and self development books such as A Happy Pocket Full of Money, showing many how to create the lives of their dreams and beyond. Download free trial ebooks, software, courses. http://www.imagesofone.com/?c=a
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Stoney taps director of Office of Community Wealth Building as third interim deputy in 20 months - Richmond.com
New Black Political Force Raises $3.5 Million, Prepares for Midterm Election Battles - Black Enterprise
How to go From Debt to Dreams? Expert Michael Burwell on Wealth Building for Millennials - Analyst of Finance
Can You Be Rich? Part 1
What does becoming rich mean to you? Is it early retirement? Perhaps it is the big house and the fancy car. Do you want the personal freedom that comes with being wealthy? Knowing you could go anywhere in the world you wish at anytime.
Who Else Wants To Know Oprahs Secrets To Wealth & Success?
Before I had a lot of money, I was really quite happy," said Oprah Winfrey. "And I will tell you this--you may not believe it--I never would have gotten the money if I wasn't happy to begin with.
The Old Monied Dupont Nemours and Roosevelt Families Buy a Tax Haven
This 4,000 acre sale (now a marina and resort town - with an airport for jumbo jets (the $50,000,000 airport was donated by the UK government) went down in the 1970's - not the 1870's!?!?Source: A Turks & Caicos Government 3 full page advertisement in Investor's Daily (1985).Was this the most profitable real estate investment of the 20th century? A quarter acre lot in the gated community of Sandyport here in Nassau, Bahamas sells for approximately $260,000 today.
The Mathematical Formula For Making Money
No matter what markets you serve; what products you sell; or what marketing tools you use, in business there's one truth you cannot escape.Embrace this truth and profits will flood your business.
The Making Money Obsession - Discover The Real Truth
In most societies, we are raised to believe in the myth that "it's spiritual to be poor". Or we use such phrases as "filthy rich", or "Money is the root of all evil".
Get Rich Slowly
Is it hard to get rich? If you're young, not really.Its fun to play with financial calculators and see what might happen.
A New Economic Policy
Anyone knows that material wealth is measured in goods: apples, cars, shoes, sheep, etc. When the number and the quality of these things increases, wealth increases.
Wealth Secrets: Saving Your Way to a Fortune
SCENE 1: Pharaoh has just woken up from a very troubling dream and feels he must know the interpretation. Joseph gets called in and explains that there will be seven years of plenty and seven years of famine.
Easy Ways to Save $1,000
Vacation season is upon us and it can be tempting to pull out the plastic. To enjoy a vacation that you are not paying for when the next vacation season rolls around, consider a plan that costs $1,000 or less and pay cash.
Russ Whitney - Building Wealth Through Real Estate
When Building Wealth by Russ Whitney was released a few years ago it sent shockwaves through the real estate industry and uncovered some amazing insights into Real Estate and Russ Whitney. It also opened the door for many people to get involved in the Real Estate Training Investing Training World.
Still Using Federal Reserve Notes?(How to Beat Inflation)
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6 This short article will address the topic of inflation, its causes, the effects thereof, and how to safeguard against it.
To budget, to have a budget and to be on a budget is not a bad thing; in fact, it's just about the best financial situation you can find yourself in. A budget is a valuable financial management tool which will enable you to pay your monthly expenses, save a certain percentage of your income and control your expenditures.
Business Ownership, Cash in Your Pocket - Today!
Yesterday we learned that 74% of all wealth is created by people who own their own business. Below are a few facts about owning your own business, specifically a home-based business that you may not be aware of.
Why You Need To Buy and Sell Gold Coins (Part 4)
Top Investment PerformanceThroughout history, many coin collections have produced substantial long-term profits for their owners. This is particularly true for coin collectors of this century.
Investing is About Discipline
If you don't have discipline then walk away from the idea of being rich. You see, getting rich without discipline is relying on the lottery or your favorite pony ambling past the finish line in front.
Use Feng Shui Coins To Increase Your Income
Feng shui coins can allow you, among other things, to increase your income. By keeping three coins tied with a read thread, you would protect your already existing income as well as increase it.
Who Else Is Tired of Life Punching Them in the Face?
Remember the bloodied face of Randall "Tex" Cobb?He was a boxer who fought in a championship bout against then heavyweight champ Larry Holmes in June of 1982. It wasn't pretty.
You Deserve To Retire Early
The fact is that most people continue to work for a living, because they don't have the means to live without that income. Do not get me wrong.
Building Wealth by Paying Yourself First
When I look around at all of my friends, and a lot of my family, I see a lot of people living from pay check to pay check, under monetary stress. These same people watch the Calendar for payday like a hawk.
10 Wisdom-Based Wealth-Building Strategies
"It's the business of your life?and you're the CEO!" Gala GormanImagine that you're Noah and God is telling you that you need to build the ark. You might suspect that Noah was a bit skeptical.
|home | site map|