|Wealth Building Information|
Top 7 Lucrative Paper Businesses You Can Run
Why not run a lucrative paper business? Paper businesses do not require large investments of capital for expensive equipment, inventory, and buildings. Many paper businesses can be run from your own home. A paper business is a business that can be operated mainly using pieces of paper, such as contracts, invoices, shipping documents, et cetera. Here are seven excellent paper businesses that you can operate.
1. Consulting: Consultants charge large fees for their knowledge, expertise, skills, connections, experience, and other assets. This business can be operated from home with little more than standard office equipment and supplies. Consulting is a paper business because your product is an intangible service. Your results are often summarized in a written, paper report and you use written contracts to protect your interests.
2. Finding: A professional finder finds something needed by a business or individual for a finder`s fee. The finder doesn`t invest in product inventory because he`s not selling it. He simply collects a fee for arranging to introduce a buyer to a seller. The finder conducts his business using contracts and other written documentation.
3. Drop Shipping: Another business (or method of business) where you don`t invest in product inventory or retail space is drop shipping. When your customer buys from you, perhaps through the mail, by phone, or on the Internet, you simply contact your supplier, who then ships the order to your customer. Your paper business involves taking the order, billing and collecting from your customer as well as ordering, giving shipping instructions, and paying your supplier.
4. Affiliate Programs: With affiliate and associate programs, you collect commissions from the sale of other peoples` products. Again, you have no investment in product inventory or expensive facilities.
5. Webmastering: Another knowledge-based paper business is webmastering. Whether you design websites, perform Internet marketing, or render other needed services, your business is again mainly intangible services backed up by paper records and contracts.
6. International Trade: Many times import and export transactions can be conducted on a commission basis. It is also possible to buy, sell and ship merchandise without ever having even seen it. Letters of credit, bills of lading, and other agreements are needed in this paper business.
7. Licensing: Instead of trying to finance the manufacturing and marketing of your invention, why not license it to a company with the expertise and capability required? You will then receive royalties in return for your idea. As well, you could become a licensing agent, arranging licensing deals on behalf of other companies and individuals, taking a percentage of sales as compensation.
J. Stephen Pope, President of Pope Consulting Inc., http://www.popeconsultinginc.com/ has been helping clients to earn maximum business profits for over twenty-five years.
For valuable Work at Home Small Business Ideas, visit http://www.yenommarketinginc.com/
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
7 Steps to Accelerated Wealth. A Fast–track Introduction to Accelerated Wealth Building Through Property Investment ... - MilTech
Allstate and Allstate Agencies Seek to Bring 800 Jobs to the Southwest region - PR Newswire (press release)
Financial Freedom, Is It Only A Dream or Just Steps Away?
Almost all of us go to work everyday and do the same routine over and over again. We work so hard until we caught up in the routines for years.
7 Wonders of the Offshore World
Many people assume that the offshore world is accessible only to the super rich looking to increase their wealth, or to large multi national corporations looking to escape taxation.But the truth of the matter is that the offshore world is accessible to everyone!Placing money or assets offshore is a legal and often worthwhile undertaking and it is something that anyone living in, for example, the UK, Europe, Canada, Australia or America can do easily and with potentially great effect.
10 Ways to Save $50 Per Month: The Art of Pinching a Penny Until It Screams
1. Save up to 50% per month on convenience cleaner cloths by cutting them into half, i.
Increasing Your Wealth by Increasing Your Financial Literacy
Perhaps the primary message of Rich Dad, Poor Dad is increasing basic financial literacy. Perhaps I should say financial literacy for the common man and woman.
Does Money Grow On Trees?
"Money Doesn't Grow On Trees."Some of us even believe it.
Principles to Ensure a Fantastic Financial Finish
Most people want to get to the end of their lives and be able to live comfortably, take care of themselves and leave something for their children. These are admirable goals and very achievable - especially if you have a good plan! While I am not giving specific financial advice, these are the principles I live by and believe can bring anyone to a fantastic financial finish! As always, check with a financial consultant before taking action.
Wealth Building Tips: Manage Your Money
As someone who loves to shop, enjoys holidays and owns way too many pairs of shoes, managing my finances is definitely something that does not come naturally to me, I have had to learn. Managing your money is so important in becoming more organised, less stressed and more productive in your life - you'll be amazed at what you can achieve with your money when it starts working for you, rather than you always working for it!Seek advice.
The Predicament of the Newly Rich
They are the object of thinly disguised envy. They are the raw materials of vulgar jokes and the targets of popular aggression.
Building Wealth: Its An Inside Job - Part 1
Whenever we read about building wealth or even attend a seminar for that purpose, we usually begin by assessing our present financial status. We're asked to calculate our assets and liabilities followed by a determination of where we'd like to be in a certain period of time.
Lesson 2 - The Commodity Of Kings!
What is "The Commodity of Kings""Power is simply "the ability to act." Since ancient times, power has been the commodity of kings.
Who Wants To be A Millionaire?
How many people search Google, Yahoo and MSN each day for the terms - make fast money online, get rich quick, or make money online? Or how about Who wants to be a millionaire?Thousands! Thousands upon thousands, each and every day.I wonder why?Well, I'll let you in on a bit of personal stuff here.
Get Rich Doing What Others Dont
"The quickest way to wealthThat I've found to be true;Is to stick out your chestGive your bestAnd do what others don't like to do!" - PrimmIt's been said the difference between the "haves" and the "have-nots" - can be traced back to the people who did ..
Investing is About Discipline
If you don't have discipline then walk away from the idea of being rich. You see, getting rich without discipline is relying on the lottery or your favorite pony ambling past the finish line in front.
The Morphing of Thought and Cash
Here are some thoughts about the morphing of thought and cash. What do I mean by morphing? I mean the transformation of something from one form to another.
Wealth Management, Wealth Protection, and Tax Planning
The Old Monied Dupont Nemours and Roosevelt Families Buy a Tax Haven
This 4,000 acre sale (now a marina and resort town - with an airport for jumbo jets (the $50,000,000 airport was donated by the UK government) went down in the 1970's - not the 1870's!?!?Source: A Turks & Caicos Government 3 full page advertisement in Investor's Daily (1985).Was this the most profitable real estate investment of the 20th century? A quarter acre lot in the gated community of Sandyport here in Nassau, Bahamas sells for approximately $260,000 today.
Retirement - Can You Afford It?
Every day you work is one day closer to your retirement. But can you afford to stop work? If you were unable to go to work for 6 months due to illness or injury, would you still have enough income to support yourself and your family? Even if you kept working, would you have enough money put aside to comfortably retire after a hard lifetime of work? If you kept working or doing as you're doing today, for the next 10 years, would you be in a better position to retire? Have you ever calculated whether your superannuation or the pension is going to be enough for you to retire on?For most people these questions either remain unanswered or have negative responses.
Cutting Costs Can Significantly Increase Your Income
As a work at home Mother, I know the value of a deal. Any smart business person knows that the best way to make money is to SAVE money.
Spiritual and Emotional Money Goals: The Keys to a Financially Free Future
Are you setting the right money goals?Most people believe having more money would mean having more security. Right? Wrong.
Online Retirement Opportunity: Freelance Copywriting
For most of us, the idea of retiring simply on our pension is not a happy prospect.While we may have always had dreams of a retirement that is worry-free and with a few luxuries thrown in, the stark reality is that our pensions will likely give us only the most basic living conditions, with none of the luxuries we had hoped for.
|home | site map|